Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

04 December 2010

MELOS no Michi Upgrade + We're hiring

     Hello all. As you guys can see, I rolled in a new theme for the blog. I thought that the old theme was getting boring and plain. And the banner was getting old too. So I spent the past few days playing around with the CSS and HTML (mind you I have very little knowledge and experience in these stuff). Reason why it took so long was because of all the small details like the alignment stuff, as well as choosing the color scheme.

     Do note that the new blog theme is still in beta as I am still trying to fix some of the new stuff. If you have any suggestions please comment or email me.

Changes:
  • New banner
    •  They say that fashion changes over time. And not even the shirt worn by the great Acchan could survive the test of time. "MY SEDIMENTS EXACTLY :)" was great when it first came out but now it needs to go. Replacing it is a screenshot taken from the Hikoukigumo performance at the Day 2 Noon Performance of the [AKB48 Manseki Matsuri Kibou Sanpi Ryouron] (Yokohama Arena 2010) Concert. Then I just sharpened the image a little and added some glow.
  • New logo
    • I also got ronin of http://destructionbaby.wordpress.com/ to help me design a new logo for the blog. To be honest I was starting to not like the old logo but I was too lazy busy and didn't have any ideas to make a new one.
  • Pages section on the top
    • The HOME and ABOUT pages have been brought forward. I removed the OSHIMEN and SWAGS page from the previous theme as I felt they weren't necessary. Replacing them are AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48 pages (still under construction) that will give a brief introduction to the group, a TV SHOWS page (incomplete) that lists all the TV shows the girls appear on, and a FAQ (under construction) which will answer all the general questions of AKB48 and it's sister groups.
  • Sidebar moved to the right
    • Just something I learnt in Web Design class. Don't know how true it is. I also changed the color of the sidebar to dark gray and the text to light gray as I wanted contrasting colors. Adding in some new stuff too like a clock (under construction) and others.
  • Featured posts
    • Uh it's supposed to show up there above the main posts. Unfortunately I ran into quite a bit of trouble with it so gonna have to wait a while until I fix this. For some reason the numbered pages aren't showing up either.
  • Removal of all copyrighted pictures and videos
    • Remember I said earlier in my experience post that I gave my business card to Aki-P? Yup a few days later I got email from them asking me to remove some stuff :( .
Hiring
     Now on to more serious stuff. You probably would have noticed that we aren't blogging so much nowadays. That's because my schedule is filled with medical appointments. I just had an X-Ray and Ultrasound done yesterday and have an upcoming MRI scan. Doctor says surgery is not out of the question yet and when it comes to that it would mean I won't be able to blog for a month or so. Kieyuku is also very busy with her school stuff.

     So I decided to start hiring writers for the blog. One writer will have one specialization. So example you choose no3b as your specialization, whatever no3b news there is like Singles, Concerts, Events and such, you will be the writer for it. Up for grabs are another AKB48 spot, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, Subgroups (no3b, Watarirouka).

     Requirements are simple. You just have to know the specialization your taking well and must be up to date with their news. That's all.

Interested people please drop me an email
melos125@gmail.com

No comments: