Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

27 December 2011

NMB48 Kenkyuusei Otani Riko to Graduate


As announced in the NMB48 Theatre, 2nd Generation Kenkyuusei Otani Riko will graduate from NMB48. The reason given is that she wants to focus on her studies. The graduation date has not been announced yet.

Another 2nd Generation member, Takiyama Akane, just graduated from NMB48 a few days ago on December 22 for the same reasons and now we have another NMB48 graduation.

I wonder what is happening with NMB48's 2nd Generation. They aren't featured much and instead of moving forward, the members now start to graduate.

Anyways, I wish Riko all the best for the future.

Otani Riko Graduation Message
translated by Miss Moonlight
I have an important announcement to make.

I, Otani Riko, will graduate from NMB48. I am really sorry to everyone who supported me all the time since our appearance at TCD Hall in June until now. Since the audition, repeatedly I felt conflicts inside me. Every time that happened I remembered that I was chosen among so many applicants and that I was able to meet you all, and thinking ‘Alright, let’s do my best’ I worked hard.

I am a 3rd year junior high school student, so I had a big wall called ‘exam’ in front of me. I thought I could balance it with my activities in NMB48, but going to the senior high school I want to go to is difficult while balancing both activities and I could not completely give up on going to the high school I want to go to.

I was able to make a lot of experiences, like meeting with you all as an NMB48 member or things normal girls cannot experience and things that you just don’t know unless you enter (the group).

The theatre shows as an NMB48 member where I had fun with all of you, the handshake events where I could meet a lot of people, those were a great time. Thank you.

I am also really thankful to the staff who supported NMB48. I think that I was able to come this far thanks to you all and to all the members. Thank you very much.
Original Message

No comments: